§ 1 Scope of application
(1) The following general terms and conditions of business shall apply to any purchase orders and deliveries within the scope of the TRELOCK key service that are entered into between us and a customer in the version valid at the time of order placement.
(2) We shall not accept any deviating conditions of the customer, even if we do not expressly disagree with their inclusion.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract, storage of contract text
(1) The following regulations with regard to the conclusion of the contract apply to purchase orders placed via our key service Internet shop under http://www.trelock.de/web/en/service/schluesselservice.php.
(2) In case of a conclusion of contract, the contract shall be concluded with
Represented by the managing director John Stanley
Registration number HRB 6438
Court of registration: Amtsgericht Münster (Münster District Court).
(3) The presentation of goods in our Internet shop does not constitute a legally binding offer of contract from our side, but constitutes merely a non-binding request to the customer to order goods. With the purchase order for the desired goods, the customer places an offer for conclusion of a sales agreement that is binding for him.
Acceptance of the purchase order shall be done in writing or in text form or by sending the ordered goods within 5 working days to domestic delivery addresses and within 10 working days to delivery addresses abroad. After unsuccessful expiry of this period, the offer to buy shall be considered rejected. If in the latter case a corresponding payment from the customer was received beforehand or is still received, we shall promptly refund the amount to the customer.
(4) On receipt of a purchase order at our Internet shop, the following rules shall apply: The customer submits a binding contract offer by successfully going through the ordering procedure provided for in our Internet shop.
The purchase order is placed in the following steps:
1) Opening the key service via the menu items "Your service" and "Key service"
2) Entering the key number and selecting the order quantity
3) Entering the personal data
4) Selecting the type of payment and accepting the general terms and conditions and the data protection notice
5) Checking the details provided and sending the purchase order by clicking the button "Order with costs".
Before he sends off his binding purchase order and when he has checked his details, the customer can return to the Internet page where the customer's details were captured by pressing the "return" button offered by the Internet browser used by him, and correct any input errors or abort the ordering process by closing the Internet browser. We will immediately confirm receipt of the purchase order by an automatically generated e-mail (acknowledgement of receipt). However, this shall not constitute an acceptance of the offer. The offer shall be accepted as detailed in paragraph (3) above.
(5) Storage of the contract text in the case of purchase orders placed via our Internet shop: We will send you the purchase order data and our general terms and conditions by e-mail. The general terms and conditions can also be viewed at any time under
For safety reasons, the data of your purchase order can no longer be accessed via the Internet.
§ 3 Purpose of the contract
The purpose of the contract is commercial in nature.
§ 4 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) Prices stated are inclusive of statutory value added tax and other price components. Any shipping charges will be added.
(2) The customer is offered the possibility of paying by advance payment or PayPal. Alternative to this, payment by means of a voucher the customer can purchase at TRELOCK specialist dealers.
(3) If the customer has opted for advance payment, he undertakes to pay the purchase price promptly after conclusion of contract.
(4) If the customer would like to make use of a voucher, he undertakes to surrender the voucher to us promptly after conclusion of contract.
§ 5 Delivery
(1) Unless clearly otherwise stated in the product description, all articles offered by us are immediately ready for shipment. After acceptance of the purchase order by us, delivery to a domestic delivery address shall take place at the latest within 5 working days and to delivery addresses abroad within 10 days from receipt of purchase order.
(2) The risk of accidental loss or accidental deterioration of the sold goods shall only be transferred to the purchaser on delivery of the goods to the purchaser.
§ 6 Reservation of title
We reserve the title to the goods up to full payment of the purchase price.
§ 7 Exclusion of right of cancellation
As the spare keys have to be individually cut for the corresponding locks specified by the customer per individual number and cannot be put to any other use and are thus clearly tailored to the personal requirements of the customer within the meaning of § 312g paragraph 2 clause 1 subclause 1 German Civil Code (BGB), no right of cancellation shall apply to contracts for the delivery of spare keys.
§ 8 Warranty
The statutory warranty regulations shall apply.
§ 9 Contractual language
Only German shall be available as contractual language.
§ 10 Applicable law
(1) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany under exclusion of the United Nations Conventions on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) shall apply.
(2) The statutory regulations regarding the restriction of the choice of law and the applicability of compulsory regulations, in particular those of the state where the customer is usually residing, shall remain unaffected by this.
§ 11 Jurisdictional venue
The jurisdictional venue shall be governed by the legal provisions.
§ 12 Online dispute resolution platform of the European Commission
(1) In accordance with the specifications in the "European Directive on Online Dispute Resolution in consumer matters" (ABlEU of 18 June 2013, L 165/1) we have to make reference to the European Online Dispute Resolution Platform (OS platform), which can be accessed under the following Internet link following its provision by the European Commission:
This platform can be used for the out of court resolution of any disputes on contractual obligations arising from online sales agreements or online service agreements concluded between a consumer resident in the EU and our company.
A consumer is any natural person who is acting for purposes that cannot be attributed to their commercial, business, trade or occupational activities.
(2) Supplementary to this we refer to our e-mail address, which is as follows:
(3) Should there ever be any reason for dissatisfaction, we suggest that customers first contact us directly.
§ 13 Customer service
Our customer service for any queries, complaints or claims is available to you on working days form 9:00 o'clock to 16:30 o'clock. Please use the contact data below for this purpose.
Phone: +49 251 91999-25
Fax: +49 251 91999-50
§ 14 Final provision
If any of the clauses turns out to be ineffective, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.